Welcome

Hello and welcome to my humble blog! My interests are in God, my family and friends, being myself, SteamPunk , sewing, plants, the Great Outdoors, volunteering, gaming, and loving life.

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Not much to report

Well it has been a bit since my last posting(sorry,some unexpected things came up so yeah),anyhoo,as of before I went to write this I had 499 pageviews and two followers(which ain't bad in my honest opinion).Alrighty,earlier I had installed the drive shaft into my 21 year old ford ranger but I still gotta drain and refill the tranie fluid and change/reconnect the battery cables as well then she'll be drivable(Yay!).Now for a Mines of Moria update,I've been able to cut out the wood part of the board and glue on the gate on top of the hex map(same printoff as last time) and have the outer raised up "shelf" with the stairs by the main gate all installed.I'm gonna have to spray paint the foam part but that shouldn't be to hard,also to make everything else look good i'm going to spray paint the outer walls and any exposed area of the boards that isn't part of it so to say black so it'll all look MUCH better(the interiors are nice but the exterior..  :^p  blagh).Ok then,i'm gonna go work on it for the first time in a week(well maybe almost,idr)

No comments:

Post a Comment