Welcome

Hello and welcome to my humble blog! My interests are in God, my family and friends, being myself, SteamPunk , sewing, plants, the Great Outdoors, volunteering, gaming, and loving life.

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Stair Case of DOOM:part 2

Ok,once again in record time(thanks much to the help of a artistically gifted little sister) another section of moria has been completed,I posted pics of when it was primed earlier(black with what was left of my gray..Thank God for making spray paint) and then did a healthy drybrush (well it was pretty wet so idk) of a dark gray on the brick work(and a lot on the ruined part I added on after it was sprayed).Then last but not least a lighter gray on the tiles/hexes with dark gray lines for hexes where there was multiple next to each other,all I got to do is seal it in the morning.





No comments:

Post a Comment