Welcome

Hello and welcome to my humble blog! My interests are in God, my family and friends, being myself, SteamPunk , sewing, plants, the Great Outdoors, volunteering, gaming, and loving life.

Monday, June 20, 2011

Oh joyous Wednesday!

Hey guys,I know that I haven't been posting much lately and I apologize for that.I have just been pretty busy lately so yeah.Anyhoo this Wednesday I am going to be going to Origins Game Fair in Columbus Ohio and the only way I am able to go (other than by the grace of God) is that I am hitching a ride and then volunteering there as well.I shall be posted in "Paint'n'Take" and I shall be helping people who's painting skills are less than mine (which isn't much IMHO at times...I'm actually wondering if I bit off more than I can chew by requesting to be at PnT).Anyhoo,it the whole trip promises to be a lot of fun and since I am bring the spare camera and my dad is bringing the laptop I should be able to post pictures every night (IF the hotel has FREE WiFi,lol).--Nate--

No comments:

Post a Comment