Welcome

Hello and welcome to my humble blog! My interests are in God, my family and friends, being myself, SteamPunk , sewing, plants, the Great Outdoors, volunteering, gaming, and loving life.

Monday, June 6, 2011

Some updates and Steel

I realize that I haven't posted in a bit but I've been busy quite a bit,my mask is finished and so is my jacket/frock coat.I've been working on the rest of the outfit as well.I have planted a bunch of annuals in my garden as well that I got on sale (well I was buying a flat and my mum bought two hanging baskets and the sale was buy two-get one free so they were free actually).I also have discovered Doctor Steel (I love his music)and am already a Toy Soldier (I shall be wearing the pins I made now with some of my outfits) and I am already working on a Non-SteamPunk TS uniform (its completely synthetic material,Hahaha!).So here is a picture of the Plague Doctor Costume.

No comments:

Post a Comment