Welcome

Hello and welcome to my humble blog! My interests are in God, my family and friends, being myself, SteamPunk , sewing, plants, the Great Outdoors, volunteering, gaming, and loving life.

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Hair cuts,Mines,and Mechas

  Well updates I guess.I have started painting my second TechCommander Mecha after giving him a key stuck in his back and some spare watch parts to make him look like a wind up clockwork "doll" of sorts.I have tried to start on finishing my Mines of Moria board (that aint going to well).I have pre-ordered Voltaire's new album which is called "Riding a Black Unicorn Down the Side of an Erupting Volcano While Drinking from a Chalice Filled with the Laughter of Small Children!".I am not joking when I say that that is the name.I also had my sister shave my hair off after she dyed it black for me several weeks ago...I miss my long hair and am going into with drawl...Hahahaha..Anyhoo,I'm also in the process of buying my friend's old car (1996 Ford Contour)..Anyhoo,toodles,ciao,see ya..GLYAASDI --Nate--

No comments:

Post a Comment