Welcome

Hello and welcome to my humble blog! My interests are in God, my family and friends, being myself, SteamPunk , sewing, plants, the Great Outdoors, volunteering, gaming, and loving life.

Monday, August 8, 2011

Hair Dying and PigeonHawks

Well I have finally done two things : I have dyed my hair back to black aaaaaand I have also started painting one of my PigeonHawks from my TechCommander Starter.So here are some pics of both.

 Well here it is from last night.Since then I have painted an extra coat of of light green,done some more detail work,painted over my mistakes,and started on two "Spitters" with a matching paint scheme.After this one is done I'm going to mod two of the PigeonHawks to look they have steam boilers so that way they can be....SteamPunk!!  :^D Yay!
 The dye just soaking.
 Rinsed,conditioned,and rinsed again (and then combed too,Haha)
All poofy from the hair dryer.

No comments:

Post a Comment