Welcome

Hello and welcome to my humble blog! My interests are in God, my family and friends, being myself, SteamPunk , sewing, plants, the Great Outdoors, volunteering, gaming, and loving life.

Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Picnic in the cemetary

  Had some fun with Hannah today. Went to the farmer's market and had another picnic. We went to the Fulton St cemetary again. We like visiting all the local resting plots you see.
Her friend also made me a Rainbow Dash vinyl cut out, which I stuck on the car. She and her husband own and operate a vinyl cutting business. Pretty cool stuff.
  Also getting more into cigars. Tried a Cuban Reject Torpedo and a Punch. Both were very good. I bought an Obsidian, Diesel, & a Cuban Reject Churchill to try this next week.
  I work a ten hour shift tomorrow closing, then I open the next day. Goodnight.
--Nathan--

No comments:

Post a Comment