Welcome

Hello and welcome to my humble blog! My interests are in God, my family and friends, being myself, SteamPunk , sewing, plants, the Great Outdoors, volunteering, gaming, and loving life.

Thursday, July 24, 2014

Work, smart phones, & cigars..

  Well it is nearly August now. The wedding is nearly upon us, 98 more days. I am still full-time at Menard's. I bought a smart phone, my first one, a Samsung S II, from a friend. I like it.

  I became a part of a business, Life Leadership, which is a leadership development business. It is making Hannah and I have hope, that we have a purpose and a goal. Good stuff.

  Also, yesterday was my future father-in-law's birthday, so we got him some cigars. Naturally I bought some for myself as well. It was my first time smoking a cigar, and simply put, it was wonderful. I tried a Black Pearl, but I have a Red Witch & a Cuban Reject left.

  Alright, time to go to work.
Cheers!

P. S. I am also trying to stop swearing as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment