Welcome

Hello and welcome to my humble blog! My interests are in God, my family and friends, being myself, SteamPunk , sewing, plants, the Great Outdoors, volunteering, gaming, and loving life.

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Goggles

Ok,I've decided to post pictures and brief descriptions of two pairs of goggles I have made recently so here they are.
Well the black and grey one I made last friday and is made out of a bunch of plastic (uck),while the one on the right is made out of leather and tin coated bronze (I think),only the strap is made out of pleather (the back side of it is coated with "velvet") while the rest is real.

 I made them yesterday and I think they came out rather nicely.

I still don't really know what to think of these guys.

It is a danged pain trying to see out of these guys.

I personally think they make me look like "Moaning Murtle" from Harry Potter.I actually still need to find lens for these (gonna try for glass though),didn't think of that when I made em (shows right?).

No comments:

Post a Comment