Welcome

Hello and welcome to my humble blog! My interests are in God, my family and friends, being myself, SteamPunk , sewing, plants, the Great Outdoors, volunteering, gaming, and loving life.

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Tomb finished for now

Okay,I have finally hauled the tomb from out of my closet and repaired and paint everything there is to do.One problem though,I am out of spray paint and glue so the walls are gonna have to wait but I'm still moving it to the garage.My main project at the moment is now to try and get as much as possible of my Helm's Deep done(I started working on that 2nd or 3rd week of December and it has been a drag let me tell you).I actually have dragged it into my room and it will fill the now vacant spot left by the tomb in my closet...Thats actually one of the big pluses for SBG is that its a smaller scale,then again a drawback for SBG is its smaller scale.Anyhoo,here are some pics.

P.S. Hope you all enjoy my cave troll







No comments:

Post a Comment