Welcome

Hello and welcome to my humble blog! My interests are in God, my family and friends, being myself, SteamPunk , sewing, plants, the Great Outdoors, volunteering, gaming, and loving life.

Monday, April 25, 2011

3D Wall map

Okay,last Friday I started working on a new "mini" project on account of I'm out of Hot Glue sticks so I'm making the wall from the Wall Map from Sabertooth Games LotR TMGMap Pack 1.

The main thing about it is thats I'm making it to be taken apart and put back together again and I'm accomplishing this by using tooth-picks to hold it together.

I'm using insulation foam and already have the pieces cut out and etched waiting to be painted but I also got to get as much as possible of my Helm's Deep done by Saturday as well so it should be fun (I have it leaning against the dresser in my room and I can't bring myself to finish painting the beast).Anyhoo...

No comments:

Post a Comment