Welcome

Hello and welcome to my humble blog! My interests are in God, my family and friends, being myself, SteamPunk , sewing, plants, the Great Outdoors, volunteering, gaming, and loving life.

Monday, May 2, 2011

More figures and Game Con volunteering

Well today in the mail I got my figures from Elven Archer and pixel97504 from off the Snaggle Tooth Games forum.I have a cavetroll now and a bunch of other "crunchible minionsies"
 What I recieved
 Evil Collection(minus Hero duplicates)
Good Collection(minus Hero duplicates)

Also,I'm volunteering this year at Origins Game Fair in Columbus,Ohio and another joy or surprise is that its also going to be Victoriana and SteamPunk themed this year and they're even having a SP costume contest(I am really considering a field medic because I have a "bloody" dress shirt from an old Sweeney Todd costume and I'm also filing down a 6" round saw blade).Anyhoo,I shall post pics of what ever costume I decide to bring in addition to my normal SP clothes.Cheers --Nate--

Edit:Here is a link to the Con's site: http://www.originsgamefair.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment