Welcome

Hello and welcome to my humble blog! My interests are in God, my family and friends, being myself, SteamPunk , sewing, plants, the Great Outdoors, volunteering, gaming, and loving life.

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Dehydrating Mushrooms and Summer Seasonal Jobs

Well the other day I once again found myself dehydrating clearance price mushrooms (this was the third batch this month)...I'm getting quite good at it if I may say so myself,I added some pre-sliced "white button mushrooms" to that jar and some "baby bella" to their jar as well.They are tasty
 Pre-sliced tasteless tasty goodness.
Baby Bellas

Anyhoo,I also remembered that some friends of our family recommended that me and my sister need to spend a summer one year to work as a seasonal at Mackinac Island so I went and applied to a bunch of places earlier today so I'm hoping to be hired(of course if I can't get the time off for Origins then I guess I'll work next year)...I'll upload some pictures of my more recent SteamPunk clothing mods in a bit here in another post,--Nate--

No comments:

Post a Comment