Welcome

Hello and welcome to my humble blog! My interests are in God, my family and friends, being myself, SteamPunk , sewing, plants, the Great Outdoors, volunteering, gaming, and loving life.

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Apologies

Ok,its been a while since I've posted so I must apologize about that.Things have been busy,I got my license,I took hunter safety,my sister's birthday came up,been broke,have had a job interview(12:45 this morning) and the second interview for the position is tomorrow night at 11:30 so wish me luck.Lets see,I haven't done much for modeling except I FINALLY painted my Chamber of Records...But according to Murphey's Law my little cousin stepped on the throne area only 2 days after I painted it so that was kinda annoying.Okay then,also my folks got a bunch of games (Rebuilding San Jaun,Carcasonne(more like crackasonne),another one I can't remember,etc..) and one of them was Risk 2210 so we've played it a couple of times and I really REALLY like that game.So one thing I did was to look up expansions and I found that you can pretty much conquer half the solar system and a bunch of commanders...The best part is that its all free (except for the printing cost...I'm gonna get another cartridge before I print off mars or any of the territory cards...  :^/ ).Anyhoo,oh yeah,like I was typing,I love boardgamegeek.com for all their goodness,anyhoo,I gotta go and get ready for WinterJam tonight so toodles and ciao.

No comments:

Post a Comment