Welcome

Hello and welcome to my humble blog! My interests are in God, my family and friends, being myself, SteamPunk , sewing, plants, the Great Outdoors, volunteering, gaming, and loving life.

Thursday, March 31, 2011

My collection at the moment


Ok,well I've been busy with school and helping getting this years garden going but I just got some figures from my friend Sean who is a LotR TMG player from Toronto,Ontario,Canada (which I googled by the way and its 394 miles away (quikest route) and 6 hours and 49 minutes,but I doubt thats including traffic or customs).Anyhoo,so I layed out all my non-duplicates on the floor and sorted them by alignment and faction,then I had an idea to take a picture of my smallish but growing collection but I couldn't get a good shot so I smushed em all together and and then took a picture with all the "Official" LotR TMG dice I have as well.Anyhoo,hope yall enjoy,but now that I have 3 extra starter Lurtzs I think I'm going to turn em into Uruk-Hai warriors or something (simple really,print out the proper base stats,paint a hand on his shield to tell him apart and maybe move the limbs around a little bit for added differentness).Cheers --Nate--


No comments:

Post a Comment