Welcome

Hello and welcome to my humble blog! My interests are in God, my family and friends, being myself, SteamPunk , sewing, plants, the Great Outdoors, volunteering, gaming, and loving life.

Thursday, January 6, 2011

its snowing (again)

alright folks,sorry i haven't blogged for a few days,been busy..its snowing still (it has been since last night) and the storm that was supposed to come through last night is coming through tonight so woohoo,bad driving weather,lol.since everybody in the house is elsewere for the day(first time since Florida) i decided to dress up and for the first time in ever,i am gonna take pics(i shun cameras with a zeal usually because of my dad would flip but idc right now),note i haven't dressed up for a few months so when i upload pics forgive me for not looking my best.as another head's up i'm do more of a modern custom clothing style instead of the victorian or industerial style but i would do more victorian style if i could but as i have to use what i find at thrift stores and garage sales i have more tee's and jean's than dress pants or trench coats...lol,toodles for a bit

No comments:

Post a Comment