Welcome

Hello and welcome to my humble blog! My interests are in God, my family and friends, being myself, SteamPunk , sewing, plants, the Great Outdoors, volunteering, gaming, and loving life.

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Of Snowboarding and Birthdays

Well its the day after my 18th and i'm staying for a few days at my grandparent's house with my sis and my new snowboard(well its a used one,but it's new to me).My "Riders of Rohan" minis came on the 12th and I base coated them and glued the horses to their bases.I'm still working on painting the riders but its been kinda a pain trying to paint them with so many colours and shades.To be a little different from the normal Rohan colour scheme of gold and green i'm going with more of a "Riders of the Westmark" scheme(which has a rich red instead of green for flags and shields).I also haven't been able to take any pictures of my cat yet but maybe soon..Idk,lol    Anyhoo,think i'm gonna take a shower soon  Ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment