Welcome

Hello and welcome to my humble blog! My interests are in God, my family and friends, being myself, SteamPunk , sewing, plants, the Great Outdoors, volunteering, gaming, and loving life.

Friday, January 7, 2011

more minis

well just bought a box of riders of rohan for 3 bucks cheaper than off Game Workshops site (excluding shipping but it was free for me on ebay),well not a box,just the sprue and such so i'm happy thats 82 points of minis to add to my very meager army collection but as i still have a bulk of paper minis things will do nicely for when i do helms deep (i actually need to draw up some uruk hai specialty troops but i think i'll use windows paint or something and print em off).so my eigthteenth is incoming in 8 days and that'll be epic(i've never been to fond of my birthdays..idk why).as an update on helm's deep:i used up most of my stucco that i bought but i think i'll only need 1 more,i have most of the battlements glued on,all i have to do is the part in the second ring going over the horse ramp.i have yet to work on where the doors into the mountain will go or look like for that mater nor have i found something for the statues but no worries.i should have some pics up in a few days of that when its done and also maybe of my cat Dusty.alright,night peoples

No comments:

Post a Comment