Welcome

Hello and welcome to my humble blog! My interests are in God, my family and friends, being myself, SteamPunk , sewing, plants, the Great Outdoors, volunteering, gaming, and loving life.

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

My first blog

alright to whoever may read this stuff,i've been wargaming for years now and have been doing models since i was old enough to know not to swallow the pieces(my parents never cared that much of what i do as long as it isn't illegal so exato-knives and enamel paint fumes were never a problem growing up).i only just getting into Lord of the Rings Strategy Battle Games but i've known about it for years in the sense of when the Two Towers movie came out my dad went to a game store for some Magic the Gathering cards and all i could do is marvel at the Helm's Deep diarama set up in one of the cases and now years later i am doing just that.so far i've put in about a weeks worth of labor hours but some more in planning,i've been using 1/2 inch foam insulation board held together by liquid nails and nails so here are some up to date pics so far:

                                            my workspace in the garage


                                            overview,as you can see that i don't have much of
                                            the ramparts up yet.

                                            front view so far


                                            note the stairs and archway


                                            view into courtyard from footbridge


                                             my overgrown and unkept bonsai


so there are my pics so far,i plan on after putting on the rest of the battlements and ramparts(i think thats what they're called) then i'm going to place on a even layer of stucco and well it's still wet i'll draw in the stone blocks then i'll prime it and dry brush(or use spray paint,idk yet).

No comments:

Post a Comment