Welcome

Hello and welcome to my humble blog! My interests are in God, my family and friends, being myself, SteamPunk , sewing, plants, the Great Outdoors, volunteering, gaming, and loving life.

Monday, January 6, 2014

New Post type.

 What I'm wearing today.

  Alright, I've really been enjoying seeing this kind of thing done on other blogs so I've decided to try and do something like this myself, not everyday, but the days I can I will take pictures. I'm not try to "copy" or steal someone else's thing, but to be frank, I really enjoy it when other people do so that is why I am doing such. Also as I personally don't have a digital camera I may be limited upon my return to Michigan.

  Without further ado here is my garb for today:



Close up of upper torso

Knitted Blue Argyle, I really like these socks.


Hat: Charcoal Gray Driving cap from "Walmart"
Shirt: Blue gingham check casual button up w/button down collars, "Old Navy" from "Goodwill"
2nd Shirt: Gray Henley from "Salvation Army"
Blazer: "Boston Trader", 100% wool black blazer from thrift store
Pocket Square: Puff folded from "Walmart"
Pants: Hand me down from friend
Belt: Black Leather from "Walmart"
Pocket Watch: Faux pocket watch from Xmas clearance at "CVS Pharmacy" of all places
Socks: Knitted Blue Argyle from "Salvation Army"

No comments:

Post a Comment