Welcome

Hello and welcome to my humble blog! My interests are in God, my family and friends, being myself, SteamPunk , sewing, plants, the Great Outdoors, volunteering, gaming, and loving life.

Sunday, January 5, 2014

What to do?

What to do?

 Discovering the point of this blog.

  Well what can I say? I'm an unreliable blogger, I just have a hard time doing it, so I need to have a point of this blog again.
  It will be of several things, I like dressing up or being sharp... I also like Goth, Steampunk, post-apocalyptic fashion, and costumes!!  Thankfully all of my aesthetic tastes can be procured at thrift stores or being handy at needle & thread.
  I also have similar varied tastes in music: Swing, Ska, Jazz, Classical, Rockabilly, grunge, heavy rock, contemporary Christian music, Christian rock, light rock, Nu-Metal, power metal, industrial, industrial metal, EBM in general, electronica, funk, medieval, folk, older country music, gothic rock, etc..
  So yeah, this blog will be about all of these things, my art, my faith, my musical talents, where I live, work, make, sew, find in thrift stores, etc... And also geeky things, can't forget that!

Also, enjoy this:


Keep doing your thing,
--Nathan--

Video Link Source: Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_UbGtjnluyY

P.S. I'm getting engaged to my soulmate Hannah soon and our wedding is this upcoming Halloween.

No comments:

Post a Comment