Welcome

Hello and welcome to my humble blog! My interests are in God, my family and friends, being myself, SteamPunk , sewing, plants, the Great Outdoors, volunteering, gaming, and loving life.

Monday, January 6, 2014

Read all about it! MICHIGAN ANNEXED INTO HOTH SOLAR SYSTEM!! Extra!

Read all about it!

 

  Well here I am hearing about all this drastic weather going on up north and I am down here in Florida enjoying a high of 56... Is that wrong? It is quite nice actually, I enjoy cool weather but I want to be up north with all the blistering winds (-40 in Grand Rapids I'm told) and driving snow.. *sigh*


  Regardless, went to return some Tea Tree oil I didn't need today, as I've been trying to remove the henna dye from my hair, which I've been doing since march... Problem is, it is rather difficult and slimy to do with out damaging your hair, and I have very weak hair (Which I'm trying to grow out). The way to do it is to soak your hair in an oil mix repetitively until it's out. Tea Tree oil makes Henna darker and more permanent so glad I verified before adding.

  After that I went to the hospice store to thrift around and made out pretty good..
A light blue Guayabera I've been eying for a bit, a similar shaded light blue Lacoste Cardigan Sweater, some black Wolverine boots in my size for two bucks, and some scarves for the misses upon my return.

 "GASP! Pastel blue snooty booty clothing!?!? Egads! This man is nuts!"

  Yeah, yeah, I know, I don't wear Steampunk, victorian, or goth clothes ALL the time. I like dressing up and wearing good quality clothings (Okay, not going to lie, if it wasn't the price and a colour for the spring I would not be caught dead wearing a Lacoste.. I'm not into brands you know).

 
Semi blurry picture of cardigan.
 (Yes buttons are on woman's side.. Do I care?)
--Nathan--

 Yes I know this pic is of Chicago, not Michigan. Still gets my point across.

Photo source: Click photos, they are links.

P.S. What the Heck is this "Nu Goth" thing?!? According to what I find, my fashion and music can be called as such... And since I've been dressing that way for years I must be a "Hipster" too... oh wait, that is where the term is coming from.. What in the world is this nonsense??!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment