Welcome

Hello and welcome to my humble blog! My interests are in God, my family and friends, being myself, SteamPunk , sewing, plants, the Great Outdoors, volunteering, gaming, and loving life.

Tuesday, January 7, 2014

What I'm wearing and Listening today.

The Damned

  Well, the past couple days I've been picking out songs that I'd like to be played at our wedding reception and obviously, there is Gothic rock songs mixed in there (not to dominant, but a fair amount).. That started me on another the Damned kick after I was considering New Rose..
  So enjoy this whilst you look at my threads for today:

The Damned: Smash it up (part 1 & 2)


As for the other point of this post, what am I wearing today?

Poor lighting again, sorry about that.

I really like the design on this tie.

Shirt: Red Gingham check "American Eagle" button up, hand me down from father.
Sweater vest: Brown, Orange, & Chalk Argyle "Bargome New York", Hand me down from friend.
Tie: Black w/ Paisley & Floral print from thrift store.
Belt: Brown Leather double buckle from Aeropostle for a Sweeney Todd costume 6 years ago.
Pants: Low cut Brown Corduroy boot cuts, "Levi" from Salvation Army.
Socks: Plain Brown Timberlake socks.

  As an additional note, I really Love corduroy, the look of it, the feel of it, the atmosphere it lends! My first suit is this gorgeous Olive Green 3-Piece that I got for $10 dollars from a thrift store, all it needed was un-hemming of the pants 2"...
  Goodness I enjoy that suit; I will wear it upon my return to Michigan and show it off to you Freaky Darlings (why yes I like the League of Extraordinary Gentleman).
--Nathan--

No comments:

Post a Comment