Welcome

Hello and welcome to my humble blog! My interests are in God, my family and friends, being myself, SteamPunk , sewing, plants, the Great Outdoors, volunteering, gaming, and loving life.

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

1/26/2011

Alright then,over 200 page views(i'm sure that a good couple dozen are mine but still),well I Finally finished a Rider of Rohan today,have yet to even seal him or take pics,lol.After much thought I think I will sink ten bucks(what? i'm broke,what can I say) and go buy a starter set for the long oop game of: the Lord of the Rings Tradeable Miniatures Game.. AUGH! The ensuing horror coming from any serious gamers who read this s***,why would anyone in their right mind go and play such a horrid and ill-put-together game?? Well thats what i thought until I actually started researching it,my conclusion: wtfh did GamesWorkshop go and drown such a great game when they could of made some serious dough off it and use that to keep their other LotR game alive(i'm sorry,but lets face it,within a decade they'll more than likely have stopped producing for SBG and WOTR).Then again,if they didn't kill it there wouldn't be such an avid market for collectors and die-hard and hard-core players alike.So come Friday i'll hopefully have ordered the starting packet and then soon there after be able to crack it open and play with the up-to-date rules that you can get offline(Thank You SO much Captains of Gondor of North America for keeping this game alive),aaaanyhoo,congrats to "boo" for being the first follower.  --Nate--

No comments:

Post a Comment