Welcome

Hello and welcome to my humble blog! My interests are in God, my family and friends, being myself, SteamPunk , sewing, plants, the Great Outdoors, volunteering, gaming, and loving life.

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Uruk hai pikeman coversion

alright,here's pics of my conversion of a uruk hai pikeman to a banner bearer:

                                            before,the cross beam is some
                                            leftover antenae conversion
                                            parts from my old straeto 
                                            freighter kit.
                                            held on with modeling glue then wrapped around with
                                            string and wood glue for strength and looks.

                                            used some of the straw/paper craft ribbon then glued
                                            on and painted black with poster paint on both sides.

     
fin

No comments:

Post a Comment