Welcome

Hello and welcome to my humble blog! My interests are in God, my family and friends, being myself, SteamPunk , sewing, plants, the Great Outdoors, volunteering, gaming, and loving life.

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

this fine morning

good morning in the sense that i hope its a good one for everyone,its been a few days and i didn't post anything for 1/11/11 11:11  which also was my older cousin's birthday,lol.so i expect to get my Riders of Rohan up today but with the weather i wouldn't be surprised if it was tommorrow,i'll be taking pics so no worries.today should prove interesting because we finally have hot water(oh its so good after 4 and a half months of just cold) and i'm gonna have to do some shoveling(again),hmm...i've forgotten to post pics of my wonderful cat dusty,oh,and speaking of posts,i got and idea from "bemygoth.com" so i think i may start posting tutorials for that kinda of stuff instead of just modeling tutorials..anyhoo,toodles and ciao for now!  :^)

No comments:

Post a Comment